Thursday, October 19, 2006

phone calls

I get all kinds of phone calls. These days I don't even answer my phone anymore. My wife says to me I tried calling you but you must have been busy. I said yeah I was busy screen my calls. LOL! Anyhow I've had to blow off a few people for a long time until one day I have to just deal with them. One guy called me the begining of the year, I told him call me back b/c I don't feel like getting into what ever it is he is trying to sell me. He calls back a few weeks later asking if I remember him. I say no (of course I did) so he goes on to tell me who he is what he has and how I can benifit from it. I say not interested right now and I have to go. He asks if he can try back at later time and gives a specific date. Out of anger a frustration b/c I'm busy I say yeah try back then just to get him off my phone. Sure enough this same damn guy calls back on the date LOL. I tell him call back again and I tell him I'm going on leave for a month so I won't be around. Anyway when I got back from my leave (new born baby girl :D). I think I've have a change of heart this guy calls back so I talk to him for about 40 mins and I explain to him how we do things here and how his product is just not right for us. I even volentarily give him more information about what I am looking in regauds to the issues I am currently facing. He them recommended some expensive products to me. We end the call and I was sure that was the end of him. A few weeks later this same guy calls one of my Admins singing the same damn song O_o!

1 comment:

CalabazaBlog said...

NICE BLOG !!

www.calabazablog.blogspot.com
www.calabaza.it